Vulnerability Management for MSPs
Byte25 is excited to announce the launch of our Small Business Vulnerability Scanning module, which provides MSP’s with a fully managed, cost-effective solution for clients with 100 devices or less.
- Weekly or monthly vulnerability reports for each client, covering operating system, application and web vulnerabilities.
- Detailed reports providing links to vendor patches, and a risk analysis of the threats presented by each unpatched vulnerability.
- Simple setup, with little or no ongoing maintenance.
Whether you are aiming for compliance with frameworks such as NIST CSF, CIS CSC, ISO27001 or Essential Eight – or you simply want to provide the best vulnerability management service possible to your clients – you will be impressed by this Byte25 service module. Leveraging the market-leading Qualys engine, the service identifies over 88,000 vulnerabilities across all common operating systems.
Servers and Workstations*Agent-based vulnerability assessments
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux devices
- Agents collect data continuously
- Internet-facing devices scanned remotely
- Supports on-premise, remote and cloud based hosts
Network Devices*Scanner-based vulnerability assessments
- Supports all devices that are network-reachable
- Centralised scanner software runs on existing Byte25 collector or on a separate virtual machine
- Scans can be configured to run daily, weekly or monthly
- SSL certificate monitoring
Web ApplicationsAutomated web site testing
- Find OWASP vulnerabilities on web sites
- Detect malware hosted on web servers
- Monthly scanning over the internet
* The combined total number of devices covered under the “Servers and Worksataions” and “Network Devices” services is limited to 100 devices. If you require a greater number of licences for your client, then please reach out to us for custom pricing.
Contact us to learn more
Let’s discuss how you can generate new revenue streams by leveraging Byte25’s MSP-optimised services.